Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Time for a long overdue update!

I realize I haven't posted anything here in nearly a year, so I thought I'd spam you all with multiple posts in one day! Aren't you excited?

Interesting fact #1: We bought a house! It is a 1500 sq. ft. townhouse with 3 beds 2 baths. It is near McClintock and Baseline and we will be getting the keys on May 25th! It needs some cosmetic updates since it has been occupied by the same owner since the 1970's. We have a lot of "interesting" wallpaper to remove and carpets to rip up. We also have avocado counter tops and a genuine "wood" paneled refrigerator!
Interesting fact #2: We are expecting baby #2 on July 18th...hence the need for a larger living space! We aren't finding out the gender on this one either and we don't have names picked...not that I'd tell anyone what they are if we did. I don't like fetuses being referred to by name...it weirds me out!

Interesting fact #3: My hair has gotten very very long. It is almost reaching the small of my back. I don't have any emotional attachment to it, and I was going to donate it until I looked up how much money hair is worth. I have no qualms about donating worthless junk to charity, but if I have a commodity worth a thousand dollars or more I'm selling it! I plan to list my hair for sale sometime later in May or early June. www.thehairtrader.com

Interesting fact #4: We sold one of our cars to a family member. We are now a one vehicle family.

Interesting fact #5: I have had several people express interest in coupon shopping recently, so I thought post a blog entry with the information I usually e-mail to friends who express interest. Look for that shortly. :)

3 comments:

Sydni said...

Sorry if you got 18 million updates about this post.

I was having format issues.

Next post I will save as draft until I get it right before posting.

Give or Take a Little said...

Most excellent news, and you re-named your blog!

Sydni said...

I re-named it at least a year ago, but didn't post for about that long. :)