1. Improve time-management at work.
- Step 1 - Use MS Outlook calendar to plot my time commitments.
- Step 2 - Schedule time for the tasks I normally allocate to the mythical "when I get around to it" hour.
- Step 3 - Write down EVERYTHING!
- Step 1 - Establish a concrete bed-time.
- Step 2 - Figure out how long it takes to get teeth brushed, jammies on, etc. so we can start getting ready for bed with enough time left to read.
- Step 3 - Read a book or two then lights out.
- Step 4 - Move Erik's bed out of our room and into his room.
- Step 1 - Research the best plans and perks they offer.
- Step 2 - Move the kids' money from savings accounts into the 529 account.
- Step 3 - Connect account with my Upromise account to directly deposit those savings into 529.
- Step 4 - Make contributions to the accounts and get tax deductions.
I have already started on Goal 1 and have got my outlook calendar looking mighty spiffy for this week. I will have to confer with my husband before doing much with Goals 2 and 3.
So what are your New Year's goals/resolutions? Do you make them?