Sunday, August 03, 2008

"Learn to sleep in a defensive position." - Brian



Friday morning Brian, Erik, and I were hanging out in bed and being silly together. Erik likes to climb all over both of us and we often get kicked and punched playfully in these encounters. Brian was mentioning to me how I should learn how to sleep in a defensive way, with my arm blocking my face, to protect myself for the mornings when Erik wakes up before us and decides to attack. Well, shortly after this conversation, Erik gave me the worst bloody nose I've ever had. He jammed his tiny finger way up my nose and I must have lost a pint of blood. It was very unpleasant and I was getting pretty dizzy and light-headed after a bit. It eventually stopped of course, but I will be more vigilant in my anti-Erik defense training.

No comments: