Thursday, August 28, 2008

Omigod Shoes!

Do you ever see something that almost makes you squeal with delight? It doesn't happen often, but this morning one of my e-mails featured these:



Are they not adorable and gorgeous? They are Chie Mihara's and are available through piperlime. I would have nothing to wear with navy blue shoes, but I just love them. Since I know I wouldn't wear them, I won't buy them. Also, they cost $400. So they won't even go on my wishlist, but they're just so lovely! Maybe Target will make a similar shoe for $19.99. Of course, if they do, it will be massively uncomfortable where as I imagine these pretty pumps are quite comfy. They should be for $400, right?

Le sigh. Why must the pretty things always be so expensive?

Edit - I was at Target the other day and saw these:
They are $22.99 by Xhilaration, and not quite the same shoe, but pretty similar, no? Also, the name of these shoes, Sydney. I don't like the heel as much, but if they go on clearance I'll probably pick up a pair. I mean they have my name attached to them...

Edit #2: They are on sale right now for $19.99, so I bought them. Not in blue, but in brown because I think I'll get more wear out of them.

No comments: